glyphosate

I bought some off brand "roundup" and it doesn't like to stick onto what I spray, it beads up and runs off. Is it OK to add a little dishwashing detergent to the mix? I have found before that that will make it stick quite well. Is there any harm?
On 4/8/11 4:14 AM, Tony Miklos wrote:

I always add some liquid soap to any spray. I buy the cheapest brand that does NOT contain lotion or special scents.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean
On 4/8/2011 1:56 PM, gardenlen wrote:

Thank you both. I happen to have palmolive free and clear in the kitchen.