Gardening Tips

Does anyone of you know anything about Hydrophonic Gardening? I'm trying to find more resources on this interesting subject.
Thank you, Sammy http://gardening-101.cyberadventurer.com "Where gardening can be fun"
Does anyone of you know anything about Hydrophonic Gardening? I'm trying to find more resources on this interesting subject.
Thank you,
Sammy http://gardening-101.cyberadventurer.com "Where gardening can be fun"

I suspect she's posting through Google. It sometimes pretends it hasn't posted messages. So you sit there hitting the 'send' button, until you give up and sign off. Even when you sign off, it sends a box asking if you REALLY want to abandon this message that you're trying to post. Then you find you've posted the identical message posted x number of times. I now refuse to press the Send button more than once.
Fortunately deletion is possible by the poster so it doesn't show up on Google. I suspect other readers still get all the repeats though. Dora
Dear Netter,
Does anyone of you know anything about Hydrophonic Gardening? I'm trying to find more resources on this interesting subject.
Btw, I stumble upon an interesting website on gardening, perhaps you can check it out yourself. here's the address.
http://gardening-101.cyberadventurer.com
Thanks, Sammy
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:58:36 -0700 (PDT), sindra

Do a Web search using corrected spelling "Hydroponic". Many hits.
In fact, the Web site you listed above has a link to hydroponic gardening.