Gardening product

www.nomess.co.uk
Check out this great idea and save yourself lots of time an energy,giving you more time to do the nice things in the garde
-- david b

Web (and paper magazine ad) rule #1: You have 5 seconds to secure the customer's attention, or you lose the customer.
Goodbye. Try again another time.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I have another "rule". I NEVER buy anything from anyone that spams newsgroups. If someone asks about a product it is O.K. to post links but outright spamming is an automatic "no buy" for me.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years