Gardening at my place (first post)

Hi.
I'm new here, so, be gentle, yeah? :)
I have put interest in gardening. Currently, my parents and I are tidying up our home compound (well it looks like it). I have planted a few plants like pictured in these: http://tinyurl.com/poogpm . (Can you name what plants they are? I know the second one is daisies? but I'm pretty confused with it when I googled that name.)
I may sound daft but I'm no gardener. I just started learning. I'm 18 by the way so I'm pretty sure it's a good start.
So, my question is, what flowers can I plant here in Brunei Darussalam. Look for climate here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brunei.
Thanks.
P/S: Excuse my English.
--
Zaffer

We are all here because we are interested in gardening. Your English is fine, and will get better the more that you use it. Most of us (Brits, Americans, Aussies, and New Zealanders) can't speak a second language, so you have nothing to apologize for.
That said, we may be of limited use to you and I would recommend that you find a nursery near you because they are more familiar with what can grow under your conditions. Some of our posters from the Gulf Coast may be of help as may posters from northern Australia, if there are any.
The family Asteraceae or Compositae (known as the aster, daisy, or sunflower family) is the second largest family of flowering plants, in terms of number of species. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteraceae
If you don't get a helpful response at first, keep trying. Most of us truly want to help :O)
--

- Billy