Forgetful Gardener

I know it's a sign of getting older, listening to Terry Wogan an
forgetting things. I bought and grew some brandywine beefsteak tomatoe last year which were delicious. I forgot to sow them this year an didn't see my packet of seeds until it was too late. I've just found website www.gardenreminder.com which should stop this happening i future. Does anybody else suffer from forgetfulness in the garden
-- spudrax

I use red plastic markers to identify special concerns. Also mark with yellow, white, red and pink tape scrubs etc ripe for moving or other tasks. Sometimes 33% of the recognized tasks get done ;)). I think the most important concept is to think of all this as fun and not work. Weekly tasks go on 3X5 cards. Looked at from afar there are thousand of thing to do. Then with the current leaf drop priories change.
Now where did I root that deciduous holly ?
Bill
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
This makes me think you're a spammer attempting to use a viral marketing technique.