City Gardener

Anyone know what software is used on the Channel 4 programme City Gardener?

Reply to
Steve Shipping

Hi Steve,

A Google.com search tells me that City Gardener is a television program on Channel 4 in the UK.

I'm in Montreal and have never seen the program, bug Google is my friend :-) Looking on the

didn't give me anything useful for your question.

However, I'm interested in the software. Can you describe what it does? Is it for planning gardens with respect to sun? I have often thought about how software would be useful for that, but never have heard of something.

Regards,

Cris Fuhrman Montreal Quebec

Reply to
Christopher Fuhrman