For Marilyn/madgardener

I've just received an email with attachment, supposedly from you, titled "mass Microsoft fake email messages". Obviously I'm not about to open it :-).

I'm sure you wouldn't be sending out such a message atm when so many people are being deluged with virus-laden fake microsoft emails, but this is just to warn you (and others here) that your virus protection may have failed resulting in your address and addressbook being used to spread it further.

Could you please take me out of your addressbook in case it happens again ? Many many thanks.

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Madgardener