Fire Blight Treatment

I have an apple tree with fire blight. I've removed the infected leaves and branches but have been unable to find any spray to prevent further infection. I've seen copper sulphate mentioned but the guy at the garden centre says it's been taken off the market. Also streptomycin sulphate though can't find that anywhere.
Does anyone know if there is any commercial product that can be used to treat fire blight on apple tress?
Thanks
Will

Aside from disease resistant varieties it look like Fire blight needs vigorous pruning with precautions .
<http://www.hort.cornell.edu/gardening/factsheets/ecogardening/gardcal.ht ml>
Copper sulphate has been removed from the market and replaced with safer forms of copper that are still very effective. You might want to consider Phyton 27 or Kocide 2000. The Kocide is labeled for fire blight on apples.
<Will> wrote in message

copper oxychloride?
rob
Kocide 2000 - copper hydroxide Phyton 27 - copper sulphate pentahydrate

On May 2, 9:55am, <Will> wrote:

Look at these mixtures, http://www.google.com/products?q=bordeaux%20mixture&hl=en&ned=us&tab=nf I always read to use Bordeaux by Texas A&M, have not checked there lately.