Fall crops for pots

The cukes are coming down this weekend. They gave their all and I had a great crop. So now I will have 3 22 inch planters sitting idle. This is zone 9. Any ideas what would be a good fall crop that would grow in pots? I am thinking Brussels sprouts at the moment. Maybe broccoli?

Reply to
Paul M. Cook

Lettuces, kale, radishes should all do well.

gloria p

Reply to
gloria.p

Brassicas, peas, spinach, chard, lettuce, chicory, rocket, other cutting greens.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

USA? 9a: Virtually any and all "greens", including leaf lettuce and those brassicas that can tolerate some warm weather; potatoes; rosemary; parsley; sage; chives; basil; green onions; tomatoes all do well in containers. Of course, potatoes and tomatoes must be protected from chill. With an early start, you can get some cukes and yellow squash but temperatures

Reply to
<balvenieman