Experiences with NGA Garden Shop?

Hi all -- Just wondering if anyone here has ever ordered plants or bulbs from the National Gardening Association Web store. They have several nice collections of packaged perennial and lily gardens that I'm looking at, and I'm wondering about the general quality of their plants and if there are any issues with receiving small starter plants from them via UPS. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Rhonda Richmond, VA USDA Zone 7a
===================Each of us, a cell of awareness imperfect and incomplete Genetic blends with uncertain ends on a fortune-hunt that's far too fleet