Encore Azaleas and Reblooming Iris

I want to buy some of each of these, but I can't seem to find them here. I will check with the local nursery next week and hope they have some. Have you seen any around your area? If so, what stores?

Thanks! Angie in the Boonies of East Texas

Reply to
junkyardcat

The Encore Azaleas are a product of Alabama and Mississippi. They are available on line from:

list 100 retailers in Texas at:

Stephen Henning

I bought 6 of them from an Ebay seller a couple of weeks back. They were good sized, healthy plants shipped in gallon pots, not bare-root twigs. I was happy with the price and the quality of the plants. Give them a look:

Darren Garrison

You need to look for some of the major iris growers to get rebloomer.

Reply to
Starlord