Does anyone know where to find growers & buyers of the King Sago Palm?

I have a 7ft King Sago Palm that I want to sell, but I don't know where there may be nurseries that grow and sell them. My KS Palm is in a big, heavy redwood planter which makes it easy to transport & with minimal shock to the plant, but I don't know the selling price for one as big and healthy as my baby, I wish I could take the baby from the bottom that she has sprouted, but I am afraid that she would go into shock or something. I hope someone can help me with this infor.

http://www.rhapisgardens.com/sagos /
email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com