Dicksonia Fern

Hi, I bought a Dicksonia Fren from B and Q today. Whilst planting it I dropped in and broke off the leaves. My question is...Will they grow back? am gutted atm
--
Amy Roberts

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:48:21 +0000, Amy Roberts

Amy Roberts wrote:

If you put it in a good loaction and treat it well it will likely put out new leaves and recover.