Design help?

Hello everyone, I joined this group to help out where I can in regards to gardening and landscaping. I have 10 years experience as a landscape architect, with a degree from Ball State University in landscape architecture. I have recently started to do some consultant work on the side and thought that this would be a great way to meet and help out people. So, if you have any questions, concerns or need help with designs please drop me a line and lets chat. Take care. Chris

Have you read any of Henry Mitchell's books?

http://i15.tinypic.com/2w7irrl.jpg