deadheading tulips?

It looks like my tulips are in their waning days. Should I deadhead them or just let them die. I know to let the leaves go to provide energy back to the bulb. Also, I have a bunch of daisy bunches coming up this year thanks to the birds. Should these also be periodically deadheaded to keep the blooms going longer?

Deadheading tulips is entirely pointless, as the blooms form the year before and are stored in the bulb. They bloom once a year only.
As for daisies, I have no idea why you'd bother. They're very vigorous plants, seed production won't slow them down.
-
theoneflasehaddock

I remove the flower stems form my tulips to make the plants look tidy but there is no horticultural benefit.

Why not? Tulips may form seedpods just like daffodils, and one wants the plant's energy to be concentrated in leaf-growing and bulb-nourishing.
However, many tulips don't re-bloom reliably, so it doesn't much matter.
Daisies? Yes, deadhead (or snip the bloom stems) for continued bloom.