Cream Magic Daylily

I am look for a place to purchase a Cream Magic Daylily. Any help would be appreciated.
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 00:30:52 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@garden.com wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=cream+magic+daylily&btnG=Google+Search
Was this link suppose to help?
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 22:26:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@garden.com wrote:

Yeah, it gave you dozens of places to get this plant. Do you know how to use a search engine? This is not a search engine. This is a newsgroup. Google is a search engine. Go fetch.
Can you list some of the dozens of places that sell this plant. I must not be smart enough to read.
On 7/3/08 11:41 PM, in article fXgbk.18589$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe22.lga,

A quick look at the AHS website cultivar database reveals there Cream Magic a 1980 registration from G. Lennington,
The OP should try contacting local sources using this link http://www.daylilies.org/AHSsource.html