Common Grape Hyacinth

I have an beautiful patch of grape hyacinths. Do I cut back the leaves like your do with tulips or daffidils?

Yes - after they're yellowed & ugly. If you can't stand the ugliness, plant some bushy annuals in front of them.
Thanks. When can I dig them up and split them?

There's no need to do that. They'll spread on their own. They know what they're doing. If you want more, buy more in September.

I do that when the leaves turn yellow and start to die down. I've also moved shovel fulls before that and all lived, but they weren't divided. Clumps were moved from one part of the yard to another.
higgledy wrote:

Be very careful. Newly formed bulbs can be quite small. They are easily dropped and scattered into areas where you don't want them.
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/

NO! Leave them alone!
And you never cut leaves off of tulips and daffs.
If you mean flower stalks then yes you can cut those off.