Climber ID Please!

Hello everyone! I have this climber in my garden and I have no idea what it is called! It has coiled tendrils and 5 leaflets per leaf. I attach (hopefully) a photo. Thanks!
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: DSC09272.jpg | |Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid 305| +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
theloonybin

Add pictures here
✖
theloonybin;929894 Wrote: > Hello everyone! I have this climber in my garden and I have no idea what > it is called! It has coiled tendrils and 5 leaflets per leaf. I attach > (hopefully) a photo. Thanks!
Looks like a passionflower to me
sambucus

Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 11, 8:33 am, theloonybin <theloonybin.

All of the passiflora/fpassionflower I am familiar have 3 lobed leaves Five leaflets sounds like Virginia Creeper/Woodbine. ( Parthenocissus.) climbs by small suction disks at the end of tendrils. Leaves are sawtoothed (serrate) mle
Add pictures here
✖
In article

That's what ours are, but the site above shows 5 lobes for a passiflora.

--
- Billy
America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
mleblanca said:

To the OP: Those are not leaves with leaflets; the leaves on the vine are lobed. Specifically, each leaf is palmately lobed.

|Filename: DSC09272.jpg | |Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php ? attachmentid305| +-------------------------------------------------------------------+

That's as may be.
But the vine in the linked picture is a passionflower vine, with leaves that are varying from three to five lobes, glossy and smooth edged, and it's clinging with spiraled tendrils wrapped around strings.
You'll see similar leaf variability in the photos of passionflower vines that show up in the first few hits in a Google image search.

You didn't click the link...obviously.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."
✖
On 7/11/2011 8:52 PM, mleblanca wrote:

Certainly not a Virginia Creeper. That is a common weed (yes weed, I don't care how much you were charged for yours) around here and that is one of the few plants that I can identify with absolute certainty on sight.
Add pictures here
✖