Charlie & Billy - Cider success

Chaz & Bill.
I opened a bottle today, very drinkable.
It was a nice warm summery day. I knocked off at midday to start a 3 week summer holiday. Stopped by the union centre on the way home & took the top off a bottle of delicious cold cider and shared it round.
Add pictures here
✖

Un-plugging from the net, good on ya, George. Growing, or making your own is the revolutionary act of getting the corporations out of our lives. Viva la revolución, and bottoms up ;O)
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the
poor have no food, they call you a communist.²