can you identify this plant please

We have a plant in our garden (England). Last year we had a lot, but this year only one has survived and we do not know what it is. I would like to replace them as they are one of my favourites, but we do not know the name. I have posted soem photos at my website http://woodcocs.users.btopenworld.com/flower.html . Could anyone identify it as if this last one dies off I'll never know. It usually grows to between 2 and 3 feet tall. It flowers around the end of May and seems to last the summer. At night the flowers close up. The photos I've posted should give you an idea of its overall size, the buds, flowers and their size etc. Hope you can help.
It is Sisyrinchium striatum.
http://images.google.com/images?q=sisyrinchium%20striatum&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wi

Thank you so much!
So, what was it? Kirsten

Haven't you been paying attention, Space Cadet?
Already said it is Sisyrinchium striatum.
http://images.google.com/images?q=sisyrinchium%20striatum&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wi