Can you identify this plant?

I was given this plant to put in my yard but I don't know what it is. The folks who gave it to me (my folks) didn't know what it was either. All my Dad could say was that it's an evergreen. I want to make sure I plant it correctly and in the right kind of sunlight.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/dulcey/9-18-05013.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/dulcey/9-18-05012.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/dulcey/9-18-05011.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/dulcey/9-18-05010.jpg
Thanks in advance,
Dulcey
don't mind the messy garage...too many projects, so little time
--
Remember all you love
On Earth and not on Earth
Dulcey wrote:

It's a Norfolk Island Pine (Araucaria heterophylla). It would be useful to know where you live, it won't survive outside in a cold climate.
Paulo

Paulo,
Thank you very much. I'm so glad I asked because I live in Indiana and it would have died. I guess I should be shopping for a larger pot.
Dulcey
Norfolk pines are great indoor plants if you have the room for them. They are fairly slow growers but don't demand much. A little filtered sunlight and occasional water and our do just fine. But they are essentially tropicals so they only work outside if you are way south.
They are also poisenous so whatever you do, don't touch them.

(About Norfolk Island pines)
K. Kly wrote:

I grew up around them (big ones), and I would be dead if that were true. They are just a regular conifer (and in the same genus as edible nut producing species).
A quick search online turns up Norfolk Island Pine in a list of *non*-toxic plants:
http://www.rosefloral.com/poison.htm
Paulo
Absolute nonsense, KKK.

Not necessarily. Krazy Kly said they were POISEnous, meaning well-poised. -paghat the ratgirl

http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
You mean that KKK is another Noel Coward and we didn't see it?
Golly, that British humor is just too subtle for my taste.

"We don't drink! we don't smoke! Norfolk! Norfolk! Norfolk!".
Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold
That's Norfolk Island, east of New Zealand not Norfolk, Virginia, home of the Norfolk virgins.

they are absolutely NOT poisonous. you must have norfolk pines mixed up with something else.
Thank you everyone for the information. I searched and searched under evergreens to find out the name of this tree. It was an arrangement from my Grandmother's funeral so I wanted to make sure I didn't kill it. If I would have planted it, it would have been dead within a month.
Thanks again, Dulcey