Can I use human bones as fertilizer???

I'm a cannibal and I eat many people each and every year and there are always a lot of bones left.
Can I crumble those bones to dust and can I use this bone-dust as fertilizer in my garden???
In article

I'd be more concerned about that small nodule on your left testicle.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Bill wrote:

I was thinking of the very small one centred between his ears.
David

Millennia ago, a human (often the Queen's consort) used to be sacrificed, cut or torn in pieces and laid in the furrows to ensure a good harvest. Magical! It worked. But a bag of blood and bone fertilizer would have done as well.
So use your bones, but remember somebody might check their DNA, these days.
Geopelia

And you do realize that any posting on the Internet can be traced to the sender. So with all those missing bodies, I'd not be too surprised when the cops show up asking questions.
Sheesh, some folks will do/write anything to draw attention to themselves!
gardengal wrote:

I always picture some pimple faced, fat teenager printing out responses to his trolling and doing disgusting things with the paper ;)

My imagination is not that gracious.
Steve