Bye Bye Irises

Dug up overcrowded Iris clumps near the house. Wife separated them and re-planted in a distant garden, about 200 plants in all.
White-tail deer ate all but six plants.
My poor wife.
Hunters, welcome! I hope you wipe out all of those pests.
says...

Don't count them out until you see what comes up in the Spring. If the tubers survive in the ground, they will send up new foliage. Survivors may not bloom for a couple years after an injury like that.
I keep anything from eating my iris by taking a bucket of warm water with dish washing soap in the water and spring it over the plant. Nothing eats ithem them.

Telescope Buyers FAQ