buying hulled sunflower seeds in bulk?

Some years ago some newsgroup turned me on to Anderson Seed Co. for buying 50 pound bags of hulled sunflower seeds. I was buying a couple bags a year. I go to make this year's purchase, and I find that they are no longer in business. Does anyone have suggestions?

You could have searched <hulled sunflower seeds, bulk>. There are many sources. http://www.bulkfoods.com/whole-foods.asp?wholesale 42
On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 08:35:14 -0500, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

That is only 65% more than what I was paying. I was hoping someone knew of a place with reasonable prices.

Since you never said what you paid no one in their right mind would believe what price you say now with your BS 65% more. And I ain't selling them, go search yourself you ungrateful low IQ bastard.
On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 18:06:36 -0500, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

If one knows how to use a calculator and looked at your link, it would be simple to figure out what I paid before.

Are you always such a pleasant character?

So you claim. You are truly a moron.

So you claim after the fact... were you honest (NOT) you'd have indicated the price you paid initially. After checking several sources no one charges anywhere near the price you claim. Wiss, you are far from the sharpest scissors in the drawer. This is a gardening group, plant your own sunflowers, very easy to grow.
On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 22:41:41 -0500, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

You can see the price I paid here: http://web.archive.org/web/20110226210658/http://stores.bayflowerbirdfeed.com/StoreFront.bok
On 11/8/2012 10:41 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Jill
jmcquown wrote:

Chuckle, the OP cross-posted his original post to both rec.birds AND rec.gardens.

Who knew those gardener types were so volatile. ;)
On 11/15/2012 6:04 AM, Dennis M wrote:

You think birdwatchers are violent about cats......
--
Idioten aangeboden. Gratis af te halen.
h/t Dagelijkse Standaard

Cats I don't have to worry about but suet and seed-raiding squirrels are EVIL LITTLE BASTARDS WHO SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED!
...whew.

Will the real Shelly please stand up?
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

Unfortunately, you've been cross-posted. Sunflowers are in the realm of gardens, as are the use of birds to suppress insects.
Good "Birding", none the less.
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

On 11/8/2012 6:06 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Jill
On 11/9/2012 5:12 AM, jmcquown wrote:

Whu? What!? I din't say inything in this tread at all!
--
Idioten aangeboden. Gratis af te halen.
h/t Dagelijkse Standaard

If he could, he wouldn't be Sheldon.
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

It seem's an epidemic that businesses are closing across the country.
On 11/8/2012 8:25 AM, Don Wiss wrote:

went out of business :( You might check at a hardware store. The one near me (Grayco, local) sells all sorts of bird seed and feeders.
Jill