Butterfly Milkweed

Since they came to my attention about 14 years ago, I've had an increasing fascination with Butterfly Milkweed.
Eventually, I've found a wide variety of colors growing in NJ.
Here is a presentation of some of the photos I've taken.
http://www.j-hawkins.com/BFMilkweed.html
Enjoy, Jim Hawkins Part time freelance writer/photographer Home: www.j-hawkins.com
Neat! Didn't know they came in other colors than orange (which I have), yellow, or white. Now I'll have to find the other colors.
They do well in NC, too, by the way.

Around here, they call them "chiggers" and destroy them on site. You get looked at odd if you mention that some people actually BUY them. :-)