Budlier

Hi Everone
I have a very small garden , but have a lot of plabts in it . I have a well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the best time to do this and do I prune it first ??
--
Nicky .g

On 9/10/2011 7:46 AM, Nicky .g wrote:

A little cranky today, Frank?
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and
On 9/10/2011 4:06 PM, Billy wrote:

I'm always cranky. Obvious what they wanted, but why be so slipshod in posting?
Of course, I have not been cranky enough to respond to the crap you post ;)

Frank has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends :O)
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and

Frank is also a chemist, that is not afraid of chemicals ;)
Frank

Afraid of chemicals and a commie to boot ;)
In article

Can you try to stay with gardening, Frank?
And if you are going to make assertions, Frank, give a citation to to support your charges. As it is, Frank, you know nothing about me, except your twisted, acrimonious vision of my politics.
So GFY, Frank ;O)
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and

Really billy? You give 5 lines of talk and 12 lines of political crap, none of which is gardening... and on the same day as your apologist diatribe on gardens.edible! A great example of non sequitur, billy boy?
On 9/10/11 4:46 AM, Nicky .g wrote:

Do you mean Buddleja (butterfly bush)? If so, which species? My garden reference lists 7 species and one hybrid. I'm sure there might be more.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

> well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the > best time to do this and do I prune it first ??
No do not prune it first, first shift it and then after some time prune it. And the right time to shift is October.
--
robinsonstellar