Budlier

Hi Everone

I have a very small garden , but have a lot of plabts in it . I have a well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the best time to do this and do I prune it first ??

Reply to
Nicky .g

First thing to do is learn English.

Reply to
Frank

Do you mean Buddleja (butterfly bush)? If so, which species? My garden reference lists 7 species and one hybrid. I'm sure there might be more.

Reply to
David E. Ross

A little cranky today, Frank?

Reply to
Billy

I'm always cranky. Obvious what they wanted, but why be so slipshod in posting?

Of course, I have not been cranky enough to respond to the crap you post ;)

Reply to
Frank

Frank has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends :O)

Reply to
Billy

Frank is also a chemist, that is not afraid of chemicals ;)

Frank

Reply to
Frank

No do not prune it first, first shift it and then after some time prune it. And the right time to shift is October.

Reply to
robinsonstellar

Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

bs. And it=B9s not that difficult to get out of it. The first thing you do = is you get rid of corporate welfare. That=B9s hundreds of billions of dolla= rs a year. The second is you tax corporations so that they don=B9t get away= with no taxation.

Afraid of chemicals and a commie to boot ;)

Reply to
Frank

Can you try to stay with gardening, Frank?

And if you are going to make assertions, Frank, give a citation to to support your charges. As it is, Frank, you know nothing about me, except your twisted, acrimonious vision of my politics.

So GFY, Frank ;O)

Reply to
Billy

Really billy? You give 5 lines of talk and 12 lines of political crap, none of which is gardening... and on the same day as your apologist diatribe on gardens.edible! A great example of non sequitur, billy boy?

Reply to
Gunner