brug problems

I live in Calgary, Alberta. I have overwintered a brug which has a lot of leaves right now. I have noticed that the leaves are getting dark green bumps on them and the leaves are starting to curl under. there are no bugs. This also happened to some seedlings I started last spring. Is this a nutrient problems?

http://www.abads.net/Brug-Virus/brugvirus.htm
The above website shows the two most popular virus' Brugmansia are susceptible to. I've had a B. candida for years which outgrew the Tobacco Mosaic Virus. I made sure I watered daily because they are in very dry heat of Texas and they are in the Solanace aka nightshade family. They appreciate night temps of 75 to set flowers. Only the Brugmansia spp. will set pods of seeds for me.
I suggest you take a photo of the plants' problem and post it to Webshots and provide a link. Make sure you uncheck their millions of newsletters when they force you to join. If I could see it, I could make a better decision what your problem is.
Victoria

thanks that was really great info. I looked up tobacco viros on the net (pictures) and it seems that's exactly what my plant has.
Happy day

It could also be too much fertilizer.

That cud be the problem too. This is my first brug and everyone says they like a lot of food and it's putting out leaves fast. I have been fertilizing a lot. I'll cut back and see what happens. thanks

They use a lot of nutrients because of their rapid soft growth. To flower they need cool evening temps. I feed mine weekly. Or you can also use Osmocote if it's in a container. Not an organic product, but I will use that in containers.