Brown carpet stain from plant water

We have a large potted plant sitting on the carpet in the living room. Before I could place a deep dish under it, it got watered, and the brown water made a large brownish stain on the beige carpet. I've tried a couple of cleaning agents on it, which helped a little but still left a noticeable stain. Anyone have any suggestions/advice? Thanks.
Try some Windex, it works great.
Gary retired carpet cleaner

tenplay wrote:

Oxi-Clean took out bloody cat diarrhea stains (don't ask). A little plant water should be a piece of cake ;)
-- Jennifer
tenplay wrote:

Go see a carpet shop and get whatever product they use for kool aid and stains of vegetable origin. One brand was "Kool Out"