Briggs Vanguard engine

Who sells lawn tractors with the Briggs Vanguard engine?

All the tractors at Lowe's, Home Depot, WalMart, etc that have Briggs engines say "I/C" on them, not "Vanguard".

Or, are the engines that say "I/C" actually "Vanguard" engines?

Reply to
Ether Jones

You probably will not find the Vanguard at a big box store. It is Briggs premium engine, competing with the Kohler Command. The Intecs are good, usually outlasting the rest of the cheaper mowers. Some top line machines use the Vanguard. Simplicity for example, but they are usually only sold by dealers.

farmerdill