Blue Jays

FamilyNet Newsgate
I am a most favorite fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noted I have a pair of blue jays nesting up in our big maple tree.
Life is good.
Ciao, Ack.
--
SLMR 2.1a If my wife doesn't hear me speak, am I still wrong ?

FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail
On Fri, 17 Jul 2004 23:54:00 , "THURSTON ACKERMAN"

They don't like being bothered. I had a blue jay nest in a small cedar on my property this year. She hatched 4 eggs and raised them. I took some pictures one day, then went back with the pruning shears and cut some branches around the nest so I could get some better pictures. The mother bird was not happy with my activity. Within a few days she and the babies had flown away.