Best Time To Pull Clover

I have some clover in my lawn that I'd like to get rid of. I don't use chemicals, so I am wondering when is the best time to pull it out to reduce the chance of it coming back next year. I have been reading that it is a perennial, and if you can catch it before it goes to seed, you can get it under control. I live in Virginia. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Buck Turgidson

Clover in the lawn usually indicates an imbalanced ph factor. For next year, lay out some lime. That should reduce it. You probably should have your soil tested for the ph to know how much lime to put down.

Thunder

Reply to
Rolling Thunder