Bean question

Here are some beans I'm growing:
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2007/2007JulyGarden3/images/DSCF9504.jpg
The beans on the left are for the most part doing quite well, where the ones on the right have the wrikly leaves and are not as robust. The ones on the left are blue lake stringless, which I've grown for years, they grow well. The ones on the right are chinese noodle beans from rareseeds. My guess is the ones on the right have not been bred for disease resistance, etc.. Or, they just don't like my particular climate. Are there any diseases of beans that can do this?