Baby's Breath

I had the most beautiful purple baby's breath in my yard a few years back, then moved in the winter and forgot to bring it with me. I have been trying to find one ever since. Anybody know of a nursery by mail where I might be able to buy a new one?

Reply to
red

red I had the most beautiful purple baby's breath in my yard a fe

years back, then moved in the winter and forgot to bring it with me. I have been trying to find one ever since. Anybody know of a nursery by mail where I might be able to buy a new one?

its to bad that u arent able to go back to where u live and ask the pp if u could get a small piece off of the babys breathe that u used t have :( . i found this site i dont know if listing your request in here woul help u any there are ppl here that swap plants, seeds etc. so it migh be of help to someone at least i hope so. good luck in your quest.

-- sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat