Asiatic Lily pups

Though this BEAUTIFUL flower is only above-ground part of the year, its is really gorgeous. Many Web sites w/pictures.
Question: Looks like at least one of my Asiatic Lilies is growing a pup. Anybody out there could tell me whether it's safe to transplant the pup?
TIA
Persephone
Add pictures here
✖

Transplant when dormant. Make a note on your calendar in the late fall, bulb planting season. Maybe include a sketch or photo or some other way you can find the spot later.
I have a bunch of bulbs earmarked for transplanting. Some I have been meaning to move for years, but every fall I forget all about them. I did manage to transplant several last fall and the results are gratifying. I also tried to transplant some in the spring. (No other choice; plants destined for the same spot were already ordered and paid for.) Most of them look like I killed them. If they survive, they will take years to recover.
    Una
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 16, 5:56 pm, snipped-for-privacy@att.net (Una) wrote:

Thanks! Shoulda been obvious transplant when dormant! Also mark the spot(s). I didn't do it last year, so was afraid to dig up to plant temporary color. This year will definitely mark.
Persephone
Add pictures here
✖