Asian pear tree --- fire bright?

Hi All,
Could somebody take a look at the the problem I have with my Asian pear tree I have on my backyard. The tree is about 3 yrs old. It sets small fruits at the moment but seeing this kind of problem is really scare me. If it is indeed the fire bright issue, how would I go about solving the problem? I live in Dallas, TX area.
Here are the three photos I took this morning:
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/jimmy_sayavong_photos/peartree1.jpg
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/jimmy_sayavong_photos/peartree2.jpg
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/jimmy_sayavong_photos/peartree3.jpg
Thanks in advance,
JIMMY
looks like it http://www.caf.wvu.edu/Kearneysville/disease_descriptions/ompearfb.html

Fire blight sprays (such as streptomycin or copper) must be used annually during bloom on both commercial and home plantings.

Does this chemical do it?
http://www.planetnatural.com/site/liquid-copper-fungicide.html
Please advise,
JIMMY

yes. that will do.

There is no absolute preventative treatment for fire blight, although using a copper or Bordeaux fungicide before bud swell does help tremendously. Minimizing hard dormant season pruning (which encourages a lot of early spring, susceptible vegetative growth) can help reduce infection incidence as can lowering levels of nitrogen fertilizer applications. If infections do occur, careful pruning (at least six inches beyond the infected areas and into healthy tissue) remains the most effective post-infection control method. Disinfest all tools with a 10% bleach solution or 70% isopropyl alcohol between pruning cuts to limit infectious spread. A bright spot is that growers are reporting a general