Asian pear tree --- fire bright?

Hi All,

Could somebody take a look at the the problem I have with my Asian pear tree I have on my backyard. The tree is about 3 yrs old. It sets small fruits at the moment but seeing this kind of problem is really scare me. If it is indeed the fire bright issue, how would I go about solving the problem? I live in Dallas, TX area.

Here are the three photos I took this morning:

Thanks in advance,

JIMMY

Reply to
JS