are they safe?

Concerning pond and fish.

I'd guess I killed 70% of my fish from using clarifiers that reduced the O2. O2 GOOD low bad. This over perhaps 10 years. My fault and due to striving for clear pristine people wanting pond. Gave it up and now the fish thrive with one notable exception I hide it from the sky. Seems after camouflage was worked out a monster spotted my pond. Ate some whole and just took the eyes of the larger Koi. So my pond is well hidden now and the great blue heron who was very close to death has not come back.

The guy with cow and wife ideas is not well.

Reply to
Bill who putters

It's Shelly. What else?

Reply to
Billy

Sure no problem! But they don't touch the wild boar.

Reply to
Tony

No, that's my EX wife! ;-)

Reply to
Tony

I have a pump for the 3 little waterfalls and 2 bubbler's. I think mine has enough oxygen. Anyway, the pump has a cheap filter that started to fall apart. I made a new filter out of this black stuff that was used in the ridge vent on a steel roof. The stuff works GREAT! It doesn't clog too quickly once you get the pond reasonably clean. The water is sparkling clear. The stuff looks similar to the extra course 3M Pads.

OK, I'll tell the wife the cow stays and she goes.

Reply to
Tony