Araucaria

anyone having it as a room plant? i received one as a gift and i'm trying to collect as much as care tips I can anyone?
?

What kind of araucaria - A. heterophylla or Norfolk Island Pine? Most of the other species do not make successful houseplants. NIP needs bright, indirect light free from drafts with watering only to keep from drying out in winter. If possible, move to a protected location outdoors during summer and provide bimonthly fertilization.
This may help: http://www.thegardenhelper.com/norfolk.html
pam - gardengal
i thought that NIP and heterophylla are the same thing!?

trying
the
indirect
winter.
provide

It is, I think you misread spam's posting. Norfolk Island Pine is Araucaria heterophylla. The only other species I know of in that genus is araucaria araucana(monkey puzzle).
Toad
:) thanks

Araucaria
and on the page it is also write as i thougt!? anyway, i'll keep it in a well light loacation, about 15 celsius... do i have to mist it? i read somewhere it should be misted!?

trying
the
indirect
winter.