anyone growing Indian vines?

Is there any in this group trying to grow 'bitter gourd', 'snake gourd' and 'ridge gourd'? How much water these plants need? What kind of fertilizer is needed? Has anyone tried growing the "bacchali" vine (it is a telugu word- I don't know the Hindi or English equivalent) Thanks

Reply to
urwelcome

I dont consider myself a gourd expert (or any kind of expert lol) but i have successfully grown gourds in my corn patch, they seem to do well with a lot of nitrogen, or mine do anyhow.

chaz

Reply to
chaz