Uses for old gas grills

When mine finally gives up the ghost (13 years old now) I'll dump the gas unit and use it as a regular briquet type. Once I tire of that it'll probably become a nice little planter somewhere in the garden. If you think about it, one of these has all manner of possibilities. Might be a good place to start some plants from seed too.

Grandpa John

Reply to
Grandpa

You can get universal replacement parts for gas grills. No need to pitch it. You can keep it going indefinitely.

Reply to
Vox Humana

Grandpa wrote in news:6eqdnV5JH_vHi3vdRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I found a gas grill skeleton in my garden?

Reply to
Salty Thumb