Address ........

I really wanted the proper e-mail address . Have a cute Beaver story, the group would love. I am unable to send it in this form. I need to address it to an e-mail address. It was sent to me regular e-mail. Therefore without a lot of hassle , I'd like to just forward it to the group. Thanks. kate
This is a newsgroup on Usenet. It has no e-mail address. The particular topic of this particular group is gardening.
No one here is interested in your cute beaver story unless, of course it concerns YOUR beaver. (You know, the hairy one between your legs.)
Kate ...... wrote:

DISGUSTING!!!!!!! Get the HECK out of this gardening newsgroup!!!!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (SAS567) wrote in m01.aol.com:

I thought it was a funny and contemptuous response to a SOB spammer trying to solicit email addresses with which to sell and spam the shit out of. We should not be so liberal in our thinking to give respect to these lamers. Just my thoughts.
that was uncalled for....................................

Don't bother...I'm sure most of us have had more than enough spam forwarded to us in the form of "cute" e-mail.
Perhaps, before you start "emailing" the group you should do a little reading up on what newsgroups are.
Your question is the equivalent of calling someone on the telephone and asking them, "Gimme your zip code, so I can call you."
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound 1st Year Gardener
says...

Why not just copy and paste it into whatever you're using now?
-Chris
"..........Since you're trolling in the world's premier gardening newsgroup ........."
Thought that was uk.rec.gardening
LOL
-- David Hill Abacus nurseries www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

You might look up what a newsgroup is.
http://www.hyperdictionary.com/computing/newsgroup
is the first of many references I turned up searching on
newsgroup definition
This is a gardening newsgroup, not a place to post "cute animal stories."
I don't want to encourage you to share your "forward", but the way to do it is to cut and paste into your msg, and you seem to know how to post a msg. You could also look up "netiquette", which is the term for good practice in posting to newsgroups.