A Big Frog Just Ate the Moon!

It's a quarter after seven (west coast time). The moon is almost GONE. How totally totally amazing. I'm running back outside to look at it some more.

-paggers

Reply to
paghat

It IS pretty cool! Now about quarter to 8 PCT and nearly totally obliterated. A very eerie looking reddish glow - too bad it wasn't a few days later. Great effect for Halloween!!

pam - gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal

:) It's a quarter after seven (west coast time). The moon is almost GONE. How :) totally totally amazing. I'm running back outside to look at it some more.

Grabbed the Kodak ...

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Dancing dog is back!

Lar

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@soggy72.drizzle.com:

Is the moon really made of cheese?

To answer this age old question, we are looking for volunteers to collect and analyze data.

Please check out our website at

Nguck-nguck ... toadstool

Reply to
Salty Thumb