A Big Frog Just Ate the Moon!

It's a quarter after seven (west coast time). The moon is almost GONE. How totally totally amazing. I'm running back outside to look at it some more.
-paggers

It IS pretty cool! Now about quarter to 8 PCT and nearly totally obliterated. A very eerie looking reddish glow - too bad it wasn't a few days later. Great effect for Halloween!!
pam - gardengal
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:14:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) wrote:
:) It's a quarter after seven (west coast time). The moon is almost GONE. How :) totally totally amazing. I'm running back outside to look at it some more.
Grabbed the Kodak ...
http://www.arrow-pestcontrol.com/bldmn1.JPG
http://www.arrow-pestcontrol.com/bldmn2.JPG
http://www.arrow-pestcontrol.com/bldmn3.JPG
Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!
Dancing dog is back! http://media.ebaumsworld.com/smartdog.wmv
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) wrote in

Is the moon really made of cheese?
To answer this age old question, we are looking for volunteers to collect and analyze data.
Please check out our website at www.howtoidentifygianttoadstools.com
Nguck-nguck ... toadstool