Subject Author Posted Replies

a few new pics
top three at yesterday, details of patterns in egg, other pic of chives blooming. enjoy, peace, gotta run... songbird http://www.anthive.com/flowers/flowers.html
2

Plant identification
Hi all Okay first of all can anyone tell me the name of this pant please. I inherited this plant in the spring last year it flowered really well towards the end of the summer i think. The problem is...
3
3

Evening Primrose 'Tina James'
Good Morning, Can anyone tell me where I can purchase either a plant or the seeds of the Evening Primrose 'Tina James'. I live in Whitby North Yorkshire and can't find anything on the internet other...
1
1

What is the best gardening-related gift you've ever received? (or wish you had)?
A friend of mine whose greatest passion is gardening is turning 50 in a few weeks and I'd like to get them a present related to gardening..but I could do with some help with ideas! Please let me know...
9
9

Trichoderma Harzianum
Bonsoir/Gutenacht/Goodnight/Bonasera... This time I really need some scientific based help. This is the case: new born baby pines (pinus pinea und pinus pinaster) those are been attacked by a terrible...

red leaves vs. green leaves?
Hello, Two similar questions. 1. I have a fruitless peach tree. Some of its leaves are red; some are green. Is there a healthy way to encourage it to have red leaves? 2. I found, in my yard, a single...
1
1

Flowering Plumeria 'India'
Hi Everybody, Following is a picture of Plumeria 'India' .... [image: flowers of Plumeria 'India' are yellow to orange enhanced by strong red veining. The flowers are of heavy texture with good...

Stone chippings - will they hurt my acid loving plants
I have a border in my garden with lots of rhodedendrons and azaleas. I have ill health now so i need to make the garden easier to maintain. There are lots of weeds at the moment, which i plan to have...
10
10

Zone 5 over winter bulbs
I want some summer blooming bulbs -- non invasive that doesn't have to be dug up for winter. Used to have some orange lillies that I liked but can't remember the name (they weren't daylillies) Don't...
7
7

Staking Plumeria Cuttings and Plumeria Plants At Planting Time
Hi Everybody, I recently published a blog post about the importance of staking plumeria cuttings and plumeria plants at planting time. I would like to share it on this forum for everybody interested...

Busy lizzie..House Plant
Hi, I have just joined and was wanting to know if anyone has a Busy lizzie house plant or where i could get one from. We had one has a child and i was always taking cuttings and giving them as gifts...
4
4

Lavender seedlings.... Advice needed please
Hi all I have been trying my hand, for the first time at propergating seeds. All are doing very well. One of the plants I have tried is lavender. The seeds germinated very well and I now have 120...
3
3

any experience with Concord, Reliance, Lakemont grape varieties?
I found a Concord seedless grape at the local Lowe's, which fit in to my late grape harvest. I was still looking for a red and white variety, hopefully mid and early to help spread around the fresh...
4
4

Network Connected Irrigation Controller?
Does anyone make an irrigation system that has *both* easy-to-use manual controls on the controller box *and* an ethernet connection to allow configuration by an ethernet browser?

Weed-Killing Chores
Two gallons of Roundup sprayed two days ago, and another two gallons yesterday. Probably spray another four gallons this upcoming week. That should take care of the areas near the house. Out in the...
4
4