Subject Author Posted Replies

Teaching birds to eat Japanese beetles?
Someone wrote the author of the gardening column in the St. Paul paper claiming that he'd taught birds to hunt down and eat Japanese beetles. He started by catching the bugs, freezing them and then...
4
4

What's eating my leaves?!
Hello all, I'm new to this forum having previosuly used my granddad for advice on all things 'green fingered' unfortunaly he's no longer with us so I'm finding I am somewhat stuck for advice these...
3
3

I'm the bloke with the ex-Leylandi
Howdy I moved into a house which had a large Leylandi in the back corner of the yard. My neighbour voiced some concern that this was damaging her concrete block shed. The tree didn't bother me but I...
3
3

Growing radishes? ? ?
I'm about to go crazy trying to grow the easiest of all vegetables to grow -- radishes. No matter what location I use, no matter what soil, no matter what depth I plant them, I always get the same...
8
8

19 year olds allotment diary
I'm 19 years old and have an allotment for the last 6 years!!! If your curious to see what a 19 year old gets up to then please take a second to look at my new blog I have started recently on...
26
26

Hydroponic and Soil Gardening
Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum it looks brilliant and i just want to introduce myself my name is sam i am a director of the hydroponic and soil website if theres anything i can help you...
4
4

Leading the Search for a Self-Reliant Bloom (Roses)
A good read.
2
2

Dicksonia Fern
Hi, I bought a Dicksonia Fren from B and Q today. Whilst planting it I dropped in and broke off the leaves. My question is...Will they grow back? am gutted atm
2
2

Plant spikes
Anybody use these for roses and/or other plants, both ornamental and edible? I have "regular" rose and other foods in granular form. Was just about to apply & thought I'd try the spikes. Just curious...
4
4

under/over water question
Hi All, In my little garden I have Zukes (4) and Lemon Cucumbers (3). Last night we had three thunder showers roll through. From the noise I feared hail. Looking through the windows, my plants were...
8
8

Elephant ears as houseplant
Just bought a couple of huge bulbs for 75% off and was told these will make great houseplants. I'll get them potted but was wondering -- if I leave them indoors will they stay robust all year long or...
2
2

=-----> LOVELY FLOWERS, WHAT ARE THEY?
A nice still shot of some flowers with the sound of a synthesiser played by a monkey. And ads. And an irrelevant list of plants to try to catch attention. And a sockpuppet too. D
2
2

Happy rain dance ;-)
around here we have gotten a bit of rain recently which might save the crops for the farmers, but we are still way way behind normal. the ditches that normally run all summer are down to a very tiny...
7
7

Zerbera Plant Producer
Zerbera Plant Producer - Sheel Bio Tech is managed Floriculture, Horticulture, Agriculture, Biotechnology and Green Houses.

Rose Plant Producer