25 sunflowers growing. What is/are suitable container/s for them?

I have about 25 sunflowers growing. They're about 3 weeks old and are planted in a propagator. They are too big for their sections.

I planted two seeds in each section, so I will try to separate them, but don't know what sort of pot to plant them all in. I thought it would be nice to plant them at the front of our house when it's warmer.

This pot: 'Flower Pot - 15cm. from Homebase.co.uk'

is only 79p, but that would come to £19 for all of them.

Or what about 'Palladian Pot - Terracotta - 65cm from Homebase.co.uk'

? How many do you think could grow in that?

Thank you in advance!

Reply to
BlackThumb

Most sunflowers grow too large for a container.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

Why not in the ground?

This would do them for a few weeks then they would outgrow the pot. These are large plants (2 to 3 m) that get quite top heavy you are not going to have them grow to full size and remain upright in a small pot.

One

David Hare-Scott