25 sunflowers growing. What is/are suitable container/s for them?

I have about 25 sunflowers growing. They're about 3 weeks old and are planted in a propagator. They are too big for their sections.
I planted two seeds in each section, so I will try to separate them, but don't know what sort of pot to plant them all in. I thought it would be nice to plant them at the front of our house when it's warmer.
This pot: 'Flower Pot - 15cm. from Homebase.co.uk' (http://tinyurl.com/79edg92 ) is only 79p, but that would come to 19 for all of them.
Or what about 'Palladian Pot - Terracotta - 65cm from Homebase.co.uk' (http://tinyurl.com/6q4r5dl ) ? How many do you think could grow in that?
Thank you in advance!
--
BlackThumb

On Fri, 4 May 2012 22:12:41 +0000, BlackThumb

Most sunflowers grow too large for a container.
BlackThumb wrote:

Why not in the ground?

This would do them for a few weeks then they would outgrow the pot. These are large plants (2 to 3 m) that get quite top heavy you are not going to have them grow to full size and remain upright in a small pot.

One