Subject Author Posted Replies

Gardening at my place (first post)
Hi. I'm new here, so, be gentle, yeah? :) I have put interest in gardening. Currently, my parents and I are tidying up our home compound (well it looks like it). I have planted a few plants like...
1
1

wild blackberries or a cultivar
I have a stretch along my curb where I get a lot sun (Atlanta), the soil is poor here but I could amend it. I'd like to put something in there that doesn't look completely unkempt (to keep the city...
1
1

Yo, Billy....Vining 'tunia Alert
You know those vining petunias you've got goin'? I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 43 gigamegazillion of them coming up everywhere I had pots of them and in places I didn't have pots of them....
1
1

Know about How to make a Home garden
Hi, I am a new member of this group and I also want to share my resource on the topic. By the way I have also open a site on this fact to inform about How to make a Home garden ever day in my blog....
1
1

How to make a Home garden
Hi, I am a new member of this group and I also want to share my resource on the topic. By the way I have also open a site on this fact to inform about How to make a Home garden ever day in my blog....
1
1

Unseasonable late Frost tonight?
Small garden; 12' x 30'. Beans, carrots, beets, radishes are all up about 2". Which of these are the most likely to have to be covered. Thanks to the group for replies. harley UNSEASONABLY COOL AIR...
1
1

Can anyone identify this please?
Hi, Does anyone know what this plant is please that has appeared in my garden. The underside of the leaves is very prickly and the top of the leaf has what looks like prickly warts but not on every...
1
1

Problems with Mccullough Trimmac 210 petrol strimmer
Hi, I bought a Mccullough Trimmac 210 petrol strimmer off eBay. The owner said it hadn't had much use in recent times so I changed the fuel. It said to use 40-1 so I put 100ml of oil,which I got free...

Problems Starting My Strimmer
Hi this is my first post & I may have the wrong section. I have a Partner T240 strimmer & I can't get fuel to the carb. I have replaced the 2 little tubes (they were perished & leaking a bit) to the...
1
1

a song for you!!
Take this broken wings And learn to fly again, learn to live so free When we hear the voices sing The book of love will open up and let us in , yeah yeah THE BEST OF MUSIC Direct download:...

FFA
Susan N. posted "I wouldn't send a beginning gardener to Wal Mart. The other stores and garden centers will have the basics. The beginning gardener should have the best quality seeds available....
3
3

Deer resistant perennials
Ha. I know. Deer will eat anything if they're hungry. But still, there are some plants they'll ignore if they're not so hungry. Anyone have comments about any of the plants on the list below? A...
7
7

Patchy Grass ?
Hello experts! I put down about 3 inches of top soil over a lot of my back yard - about 400 sq. feet. Then I put a monstrous bag of Scott's Grass Seed down. I seeded on May 3rd. The grass started...
5
5

650 ml Jim Beam bottles useless
No, let me rephrase that. 650ml glass Jim Beam bottles and plastic crews caps and fn shite for bottling cider. Water tight? pmsl, not likely. Nah, chuck the bastards out for recycling. If you want it...
25
25

Visqueen
Is there such a thing as visqueen with threads in it? I want to make a greenhouse, but would like to use visqueen that has some reinforcement so I can sew it together and make hems and pockets, and...
1
1