19 year olds allotment diary

Page 1 of 2
I'm 19 years old and have an allotment for the last 6 years!!!
If your curious to see what a 19 year old gets up to then please take a second to look at my new blog I have started recently on wordpress.
'MatsAllotment | It doesn't matter how old you are' (http://matsallotment.wordpress.com /)
If you have taken a look then could you please let me know what you think?? Any criticism would actually be very welcomed!!
Thanks Matt
--
MatsAllotment03

message

The polycarbonate sheeting was a good score.
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 22:19:54 +0000, MatsAllotment03 wrote:

I don't understand what an allotment is.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Do a google on "Allotment UK".

They are common all over Europe.
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

Indeed. The OP is however from the UK though so it makes sense to find out about the allotment movement in the UK. There are lots of very interesting sites and blogs about lotties in the UK (or at least there were a couple of years ago when I used to regularly follow progress on a couple of different ones).

I was responding to Travis, who I believe is a local boy, not Matt, who is obviously a pomme. I'm not familiar with Grundstcks, or allotments in the U.S.
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

Ah, That explains it. I was wondereing why you were responding to me.

It's not past me to chat you up a bit ;O)
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

LOL. Well, when I was young, I did have waist length honey blonde hair and I had a true 'peaches and cream complexion and was considered to be no dog. (Don't read any further if you still want to flirt with that image) * * * * That was many decades ago, and now, when I catch sight of myself in passing by a mirro, I wonder why my old mother is there. I suspect that I am now more interesting that the younger me :-))

Well I'd try to exchange genes with you then but you are not Swedish. LOL Now you are just a dammed good source of information.
Best
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://marshallmcluhanspeaks.com /

Just what every girl wants to hear, Bill. Now move it along, I'm working this side of the street ;O)

Best
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

LOL. You are both quite incorrigible!

LOL
Thank you for your kind words

High,
I have just found this convo and well there is some words I also don't get! :p pomme?
Sorry for interrupting this convo :PP
Just realised that allotment is a British thing but researching to find out to make a cool fully independent website/blog, it think i will not just use the word allotment exclusively, it seems to be very British; maybe too British.
Can you guys tell me how you found my webpage, my page so far hasn't been very Google friendly.

AFAIK "pomme"or "pommie" is a slang,slightly uncomplimentary, term for a Bris.
HB

Are you sure? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bris
In article

I thought an abris was a circumcision ;O)
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

AFAIK "pomme"or "pommie" is a slang,slightly uncomplimentary, term for a Bris. _________________________________________ Actually it's Pom or Pommie or, if pushed beyond the bounds of normal politeness, Pommie Bastard.
Whan Prince Cahrles was in Australia in this youth going to school ofr a term or two, his nickname amongst his schoolmates at his very exclusive boy's school was apparently The Pommie Bastard.
In article

You have a very bad stutter.
--
Welcome to the New America.