Zucchini Salsa Recipe Needed

Hi, A few years ago I found a Zucchini Salsa recipe for canning. The post tittle called it "Ass Blastin Salsa", and it was very good. To make the story short, we have ran out, and lost the recipe. If anyone has this or somthing like it please send it to me. Thanks Josh
Might try newsgroup rec.food.recipes. I dont have anything. Dwayne