Yellow string type nuisance plant problem

The past two years there has been a yellow string type plant that wraps around and around and through and around my cucumber plants kinda strangling the cucumber plant. Does anyone know what this is and how to control it? It is really a nuisance. There are no leaves on it. It is a real thin string type plant.
More orange really. Parasite, Dodder. Just pull it off.
http://ucce.ucdavis.edu/freeform/slomg/documents/Pests_&_Diseases4696.htm
I have not seen that in years. Actually pretty cool for a weed.
John!