Who Would Be an Opposite of a monsanto Shill or Apologist?

Joel Salatin.
Some of ya are familiar with this man and his work. His attitude towards farming also works small scale, as in gardening.
http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/Living-Green/2009/1124/joel-salatin-advocates-a-better-way-to-raise-food
We should at least be asking, Is there a righteous way to farm and an unrighteous way to farm? ... The first goal is to at least get people to appreciate that how we farm is a moral question, he says. Once you get to that point, then you can actually discuss: What is a moral farm? What is a moral way to raise a chicken?

You got my vote for dictator ;O)
be given> wrote:

Great only 2.5 billion more votes to get :-))