Where to buy seeds / plants & shipping to Europe

Hi,
I would like to buy plants / cuttings / seeds especially of cultivars of fruit trees / shrubs originally coming from warm-temperate / subtropical habitats.
In Europe (Germany, Italy) I have great difficulties in finding nurseries with the species I want.
Any recommendation for on-line shopping world-wide with reasonable prices.
Many thanks for any info!
Dieter
dgaffre wrote:

For temperate fruits, try Edible Landscaping. They ship worldwde and have the variety you crave. For subtropicals, perhaps the CRFG will be able to help (google them).
On 10/29/06 1:02 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com, "dgaffre"

site.
Bill -- Fermez le Bush